Work With Us!
Compassionate Living Now, Inc. (CLN) seeks psychotherapists to join growing group practice
Compassionate Living Now, Inc. (CLN) is a mental health practice in downtown Bloomington, Indiana, dedicated to deep therapeutic work, personal transformation, and kindness in action. Our therapists come to their work from a variety of paths with unique training and expertise, and have a shared commitment to compassionate presence—toward our clients, each other, and our larger community.
Traditional talk therapy is the primary mode of treatment at CLN. We also offer Tools for Living—a variety of offerings designed to complement traditional therapy which can include groups (therapy, support or psychoeducation), mindfulness practice, meditation, therapeutic writing, etc. Clinicians are invited to think creatively about how they might wish to use their unique skills in this area.
Candidates who are both independent and collaborative and who enjoy working creatively with others will be a good fit for our practice. A love of poetry and nature goes a long way also.
Candidate will be employee status.
- Marketing support to help grow your practice
- Competitive, percentage-based compensation
- Medical billing to coordinate benefits/eligibility and submit claims
- Monthly group case consultation
- Quarterly CEU offerings paid for by CLN
- Supportive team environment
- Comfortable office space
- Education: Master’s or Doctorate
- Current State of Indiana license as a PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT or LMHC
- Willingness to work 15 hours per week or more
- Initiative to market yourself to grow referral base and recognition in the community
- Post independent licensure experience a plus
- Prior private practice experience is a plus
- Paneled with BCBS and/or IU Health a plus
Send cover letter and CV to: Stacey Kim, LCSW, firstname.lastname@example.org